Have a beautiful hair with coconut oil at home
Coconut oil is a natural and inexpensive material that can be found anywhere in the world, especially in tropical countries. Proper using of coconut oil regularly will help you get a beautiful vietnam hair as you want without spending a lot of money.
Benefits of using coconut oil for vietnam hair care
Coconut oil contains a high level of vitamin E and antioxidants that make your vietnam hair soft and shiny. It roles as a layer protecting your hair from damage, especially with dry hair.
In addition, coconut oil also contains some types of acids such as fatty acids and lauric acids which helps reduce vietnamese hair loss effectively. Besides, Acids in coconut oil combine with protein molecules to stimulate the hair growth helping remove dead cells and prevent dandruff effectively.
How to treat your hair with coconut oil at home properly
Currently, there are two ways to care for your vietnam hair with coconut oil which are most commonly used by people:
1. Apply coconut oil directly to your vietnam hair
– Take about 10 ml of coconut oil, use cotton swab to apply the coconut oil on the scalp and hair roots. Coconut oil will penetrate deep into the scalp, providing all kinds of nutrients as well as moisture needed for hair roots and scalp.
– Next, use the fingers gently massage the scalp for at least 10 minutes to help coconut oil penetrate deep into the scalp faster. Massage gently for about 30 minutes before rinsing. This will reduce the dryness and split ends, helping the hair soft and shiny. Using a cotton swab to apply coconut oil to your hair is also a good way to cure dandruff. Note that you should do this when the hair is dry.
2. How to do hair incubation with coconut oil
Hair incubation is becoming more and more popular with women. Here is how to keep the vietnam hair of coconut oil gives women women shiny hair, smooth, healthy and not dandruff.
The tools you need are a clean cloth towel or a dedicated hair cap and coconut oil. Depending on your hair thickness and damage level to use the appropriate amount of coconut oil. We can use 5 teaspoons with thick and long hair or 3 teaspoons for short hair with less damage per time. Before incubating the hair with coconut oil, you should wash your vietnam hair with regular shampoo to increase the effectiveness of coconut oil.
– First you need to heat the coconut oil in warm water. Simply put a small amount of coconut oil in a small glass and place it in a bowl of warm water to heat it or you can put coconut oil in a small pot and warm it directly on the fire. You should put a small flame on the oil and turn it off as soon as the coconut oil reaches the required warmth (avoid using the microwave oven).
– Apply coconut oil on your vietnam hair, massage gently for at least 5 minutes so that it is absorbed from the root to the top of the hair.
– Use a nylon hat to cover the hair from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
– Wash your vietnam hair with water and shampoo.
– After shampooing, you avoid going out, because the effects of sun and dust will reduce the effect of coconut oil.