How To Wash Clip In Hair Extensions
We also want to use hair Clip in hair long time therefore we need to take care the hair careful and remain it clean when you use it. So I would like to show you how to wash the clip-in hair. This guide only uses shampoo and conditioner on extensions made of real human hair.
Wash clip in hair
*Note: Only use shampoo and conditioner on extensions made of real human hair.
- Remove hair Clip in hair extensions from your head.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to remove all knots and tangles from extensions.
- With lukewarm water, gradually wet hair, combing as you moisten the hair to keep it from becoming tangled.
- Using a sulfate-free shampoo, wash the Clip-in hair extensions from the top down.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, moving from the top down.
- Apply a lightweight conditioner, Vietnam human hair using more toward the ends of the hair and less toward the top.
- Wrap the clip in hair in a towel and gently press out the excess water.
- Comb through the Clip in hair extensions with a wide-tooth comb. Air dry.