Goodbye Oily Hair with a simple recipe
Oily hair does not only cause irritation but also makes us lose confidence. Possible reasons can be sweat glands or by your choice of shampoo.
Greasy hair is most commonly caused by the overproduction of sebum by the sebaceous glands of the scalp. The overproduction of sebum can contribute to an oily look, as well as scalp ache, or known as seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, and itchiness.
Moreover, greasy hair can lead to loss of natural shine and luster, and hair thinning. We suggest a natural way to treat greasy hair:
- Apple cider vinegar
The scalp often contains a fungus known as Malassezia, but when it grows uncontrollably, it can lead to irritations, dandruff, and oily hair. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful natural ways to treat bacteria and fungus. Moreover, you do not need too much of it, as it may be harsh on the hair and scalp.
Just dilute a few tablespoons in a cup of water and apply the solution on the hair. It needs to come in contact with the scalp and the hair roots. You can use a spray bottle for a better application. This hair rinse will solve all the issues with greasy hair. Repeat this treatment 2-3 times weekly.
- Egg white and lemons
The lemon and egg white mixture will “crush” the sticky hair to become bloated, smooth and full of vitality.
How to make:
– Beat one egg, separate the whites in the bowl.
– Add a few drops of lime juice, beat the hands.
– Massage gently on the scalp. Hold for about 10 minutes.
– Shampoo clean, you must use shampoo to remove the fishy smell of eggs. Applied twice a week.
- Vinegar, lemon
Lemon has mildly acidic, so this is a great ingredient to treat greasy hair. Lemon cleanses the scalp in a gentle way, removing dirt, sebum … makes you feel better after applying.
How to make:
– Prepare half a cup of water
– Squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water, add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
– Massage gently on the scalp, using gentle hand rub to clean the hair. Hold for about 10 minutes.
– Wash your hair well with lukewarm water, rinse with water for the last time. Apply twice a week to goodbye the oily hair.
- Green tea
Green tea has been scientifically proven to be an extremely effective natural anti-inflammatory. So, using green teat to shampoo is a great remedy against oily problems, at the same time, green tea also penetrates deeply to nourish the hair from root to tip. You will find your hair soft and smooth after a period of application.
How to make:
– Take a handful of green tea leaves, add water to the boil.
When the water is warm, use green tea leaf shampoo, massage gently, incubate for about 10 minutes.
– Wash with cool water. Apply 3 times / week for best results.