HAIR CARE tips FOR VIRGIN HAIR extensions
It is very important to care for your virgin hair extensions for expanding its life expectancy and beauty.
- Some recommended products to care for virgin hair extensions
- Moisturizer – Use only one Argan Oil with water or a water-based moisturizer. Besides, Organix Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil is another great daily light moisturizing oil.
- Shampoo and Conditioner – Organix Moroccan Argan Oil – You can buy it in any drug store
- Defining your Deep Wave, Deep Curly, and Malaysian curly textures – Tresemme Flawless Curl Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner with Organix Curling Defining Cream. For our deep wave, deep curly, and curly textures we recommend using Tresemme Flawless Curl Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. Then complete it with Organix Curling Define Cream. Using these products for curly textures truly moisturizes, defines, and individualizes the curls.
- Deep Conditioner – Silicon Mix
- Weft Sealant – Minimize shedding by sealing your weft with Aleene’s Fabric Fusion.
- Next, there are advice for caring your virgin hair extensions:
- Before getting your virgin hair extensions, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner such as Organix Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner.
- Brush and detangle vietnam hair extensions before washing with the paddle brush or the wide-tooth comb.
- Do not cut the wefts or tracks of your virgin hair. It will cause shedding. You should have special methods to care them. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
- Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times per a month. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
- Air dry your virgin hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
- When combing hair, gently comb hair with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb. Please start combing small sections at the ends, working up towards the scalp.
- When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL- Alcohol and oil base products will fry your hair.
- Please set your hair and use a satin/silk cap or scarf prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller.
- Before going swimming wash and leave the conditioner on your hair. This will prevent the salt water and chlorine from drying out your extensions.
- If you bleach, tint, perm, or use extreme heat on hair you risk drying out your hair extensions. This might cause your hair to shed and tangle. We cannot make sure that the longevity of any hair that has been processed or chemically treated. Deep condition hair after chemically treating hair.
- If you feel that your hair is dry, sheds, damaged, or tangles, use silicon mix to deep condition the hair. After washing your virgin hair extensions – Saturate and let silicon mix sit in hair for 1 hour or more. For super deep conditioning, place hair in ziplock bag then microwaves for 60 seconds. Let hair sit in bag for 1 hour or more. Wash out thoroughly with lukewarm water.