How to Care for Hair Extensions
Human hair extensions are wonderful. You can add length to your hair or a beautiful streak of color. They can cover a bad cut or color and allow you to tie short hair in a ponytail. With all the glorious things they can do, can you return the favor and take good care of your extensions? Proper care of curly hair extensions ensures they’ll be around for a while.
3. Hang the extensions up to dry, and don’t brush them while they are wet
4. Comb extensions using a wide-toothed comb.
5. Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often.
6. Take care when heat styling your extensions.
7. Only wear extensions in a ponytail if they were made to be worn that way.
8. De-frizz synth etic extensions with water and fabric softener