HOW TO INSTALL HAIR EXTENSION
- Purchase wefts of hair. A weft of hair is a single row of hair to be clipped between your own layers of hair to add length. You can buy either synthetic or human hair in wefts, with the latter being the pricier of the two options.
- Match your color as best as possible. Human hair extensions are intended to look natural, which they are unable to do if there is a simple discrepancy in hair color.
- Find the right length of hair. Although you obviously want your extensions to be longer than your current length, avoid adding a dramatic amount of difference between your natural length and the extensions. Not only will it obviously look fake, but it will cost a significantly higher amount of money. Stick to 6–8 inches (15.2–20.3 cm) of extra length at the most.
We recommend you to take Vietnam human hair to get silky and smooth hair
For example: http://apohair.com/i-u-tip-clip-in-hair-extensions/
2. Divide your hair into sections.You can do this by pulling all of the hair on the top of your head into a ponytail, leaving the section to be clipped down against your neck/back. You will continue to let more hair down from the ponytail as you add more extensions.
3 .Tease your hair. Take a back-comb and rat your hair at the roots. You want your hair to gain ½ to a full inch in volume at the base of the strands.
- Teasing your hair gives the extensions something to stick to. Natural hair is too slippery for the clips to hold long without sliding down your strands.
- Ratting the roots of your hair also provides coverage for the clips. This makes it more difficult to tell you are wearing extensions.
4. Take one weft and clip to to your hair at the roots.You should be able to dig into the teased section of hair to allow for the best stick.
- Be sure to evenly space the extensions, so that you have a level length of hair all the way around your head.
- Give your hair the look of layers by staggering extensions. They should not all line up, but rather should have the same look of natural hair in being shorter in some areas.
- Feel free to cut or trim your extensions to match the rest of your hair. You are not required to leave them as-is from the packaging.
5. Remove another section of hair from your ponytail.Repeat the same steps as above, by teasing your hair at the roots and adding in one weft at a time.
6. Finish your hair style.Tease your hair at the roots and brush out the top layer so that it is smooth. Your clip-in extensions should be completely blended so that you cannot see them at the roots of your locks.
- If you can see the clip from your extensions, rearrange them so that they are not visible.