How to style your wet hair (P.2)
Following the part 1 of how to style wet hair is part 2, which includes some other beautiful styles that you can make to your hair. It is very straightforward that anyone can make it. Let’s find out!
- The fishtail bun
It is the bun which is made basing on a fishtail.
- Tie your hair and braid it as a fishtail as in the part 1 article.
- Stretch your braid but do not affect the tightness of the ponytail or it will drop down.
- Curve your braid hair to make a bun. Try to put the end of the ponytail underneath so that it won’t poke out.
- Use pins to make the hair stay in place.
That’s how you have a fishtail bun hairstyle. This looks really cute and neat on your head. You will feel comfortable when your hair does not drop down on your face and your neck.
- The sleek low bun
This seems to be the simplest style on this list. All you need to do is just make a low bun in the back of your hair. Remember to prepare some hair elastics and bobby pins.
- Comb your hair and tie it at the nape of your neck by using some hair elastics.
- Twist your hair tightly and wrap it around to make a low bun.
- Use bobby pins to make your hair stay in place. Tuck the end of the ponytail underneath so that it looks more beautiful.
- Use your hand to flatten all the comb marks.
You now have a sleek low bun. It looks girly and elegant. If your hair is thick, it might take some time to dry your hair. The three buns might help to dry better.
- The side twist bun
This is one of the most beautiful hair styles ever! It looks not only elegant, luxurious but also so fine and sweet.
- Prepare some bobby pins and hair elastics.
- Choose a deep side part of hair from the front head on the right and then comb over to the left.
- Start twisting hair of the part. Take a 1-inch section of hair and twist it under a 1-inch section of hair from your hairline.
- Keep twisting hair and adding new sections of hair to it until it passes your ear.
- Combine the twist with the other part of your hair and create a side ponytail.
- Wrap your hair to create a side bun and use bobby pins to make it stay in place.
Now you have you beautiful side bun style. I’m pretty sure you will love this style so much. It makes you look so sweet and beautiful.