How to style your wet hair (p.1)
We often dry our hair after washing it. But for some occasions that you don’t have much time to dry it. Many people find it annoying to have wet hair. Don’t worry about it, after see these following wet hair styles, you will love your wet hair.
- Low twist and pin buns
- First of all, you prepare some bobby pins, comb your hair and split into three same sections.
- Let’s start with the middle section, you twist the hair and use the bobby pins to pin it. The hair then will be pinned in just above your neck.
- Do the same thing with the right and left sections. Remember to weave to buns together by pins; this will make sure the buns will stay in place.
If you have thick hair, this is a good way to make it dry quicker. It would be better if you divided into small pieces. Three thin buns will be dried faster than one big bun.
In addition to that, this style gives a really cute look for your hair. That means you are going to be so beautiful with it. You can not only avoid boring wet hair but also make it stylish.
- The high ponytail
- You prepare hair elastics or bungee
- Gather your hair on the top of your head. It would be like in the crown circle of your head.
- Make your hair smooth by combing it to remove any tangles.
- Use your hands to smooth your hair so that all the comb marks fade away.
- Use strong hair elastic to secure the ponytail or you can use hair bungee to wrap your hair.
That’s it! You now have a nice ponytail hair style. Wet hair will be no longer annoying you anymore. This hair style makes you look active, strong and energetic. If you wear jeans and T-shirt, it will be in harmony.
- The fishtail ponytail
- Take the ponytail as mentioned above to make a fishtail ponytail.
- Divide your ponytail into two sections to braid.
- Cross the right hair section to the left side. Take a small piece of hair from the left side of the left ponytail and combine it with the right ponytail.
- Do it again and again until the end of the ponytail.
- Tie the end of the ponytail with a small, clear hair elastic. Use your hand to gently stretch the braid out. This will make your hair look much thicker and stronger.
This is a popular but still on trend hair style. This style can also apply for your hair in general, not only just wet hair. It totally gives you a better look.
Those are wet hair styles that you can make. You can also make it with your Vietnam hair extension if you want. I believe you will be stunning with these hair styles.