Third-day hair, greasy hair tips
It is obvious that all of us have experienced greasy, oily vietnam hair for at least several times. Sometimes, you just feel like the only options that you can go for after 2 or 3 days washing is to use dry shampoo and opt for top knot hairstyle. But don’t worry ladies, today, we are going to show you some hairstyles that make you feel confident, polished without revealing the oily roots. The third hair day is no longer a nightmare anymore.
1. Low Bun with Baker Boy Hat
One of the easiest ways to confront the dreaded third-day hair is a vietnam hair accessory like a hat or head scarf. The best look you can refer to is to have a messy low bun with a baker boy hat to show the trendy, chic, and totally grease-free.
Here is how to do it:
- ⋆ Using some dry shampoo on the roots to absorb the excess oil on your hair roots and add more volume and texture to your third-day hair.
- ⋆ Sectioning your hair into two parts from the middle of your head using your finger or a comb.
- ⋆ athering all of your vietnam hair at the back and make it a low ponytail. After securing the bun with an elastic, use some hair strands to twist around the bun. It is suggested to get your bun a bit messy to create a fun, trendy look.
- ⋆ Wearing a baker boy hat to add the gorgeous look to the vietnam hair, pull out some face-framing to make your appearance even better.
This is a super easy and simple hairstyle. However, it is incredibly stunning and trendy with the baker boy hat; not to mention, your greasy roots are complexly hidden.
2. Fishtail Braided Ponytail-Vietnam hair
A high ponytail is also a common hairstyle for those who go to the third day hair time. But why don’t you take it to the next level with a fishtail braid for some added visual interest?
Here is the way:
- ⋆ Getting started with some dry shampoo to ensure all the excess oil is absorbed and make your Vietnam hair look voluminous.
- ⋆ Using a brush and pull your hair back to the top of your head into a sleek and high ponytail. Tie the ponytail with an elastic.
- ⋆ Now, let’s move to the fishtail. Section your ponytail into two part and start the fishtail braid. Taking a small amount of Vietnam hair from the outside part of one section the cross it over the inside part. Repeat these steps to finish the braid and secure the end of the braid with an elastic band.
- ⋆ Finish off the stunning look with some light pull to make the braid a bit messy and voluminous which depends on your interest. Spraying a bit of hairspray to fix the hair in place throughout the day.
So here are some third-day hairstyle tricks that you can consider to try when you are too busy to wash your greasy Vietnam hair too regularly. They are quick but look amazing.