Our staff always work enthusiastically to supply best hair quality to the market. We spend much of our time for customers, listen and understand their needs. Also, we try our best to answer all customer’s questions on hair products and provide any information related to hair problems.
Here, we list some of the most popular questions that we usually receive from customers.
1. What is the origin of your hair?
It is made of 100% Vietnamese human hair
2. How do you source and collect your hair?
We build a long-term partnership with wholesalers who directly collect hair from Vietnamese women. All the hair products that we export are sourced from Vietnamese donors.
3. How is the hair sanitized and Nits removed?
Our workers try the best to sanitize and remove nits from the hair. We use high-quality shampoo to wash the hair. All the nits are carefully removed by hands, making sure that the hair is clean enough and ready for any steps of production.
4. What are the hair patterns you have and how are the patterns created?
We offer three main patterns for the hair, including straight hair, wavy hair and curly hair, in which:
• Straight hair is often the natural straight hair collected from donors. In case the hair is still not straight enough, we get the help from a hair straightener.
• Wavy hair and curly hair are created in three typical ways: using hair rollers, hair curling machine and hot steam methods.
5. How are the cuticle of the hair?
All types of hair extensions in Apohair are Vietnamese remy hair, meaning that hair cuticles remain and face the same direction.
6. Do you offer kinky hair type?
Certainly. It is one of the most popular hair types in our collection. We have two specific ones: kinky straight hair and kinky curly hair.
7. How to place an order?
Sent us a message about your order details via”Contact” Form, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Where is the product shipped from? What is the cost of shipping?
All our products are shipped from Vietnam. We ship orders using DHL, UPS, EMS, Fedex …. We do offer expedited shipping at the cost of customers’ expense and estimated delivery costs/time vary depending on which kind of service is chosen, weight of package, and delivery destination.
9. How to pay for my order?
Once you have confirmed the price, you can pay for your order by Western Union, Money Gram, transfer (T/T),or Paypal, a +4% extra charge will be applied to your order price if you choose Paypal. Once the payment is completed, we will inform you as soon as possible.