3 simple bun tutorials for hair extenions
In addition to wearing hair down or braiding hair, many girls prefer to go for bun hairstyles. The bun hairstyles are suitable for different ages and different occasions. When thinking of bun hairstyles, we can imagine a fresh and youthful beauty.
In this post, we want to provide you with 3 simple bun tutorials for hair extensions.
Use a foam sponge bun shaper
It costs about $1 and you can get it at eBay. You should choose a foam sponge bun shaper which has the same color as your hair’s one.
– Step 1: Comb and tie your hair extensions into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic hair tie
If you want to create a low bun, you can pull your hair into a low ponytail. It is up to you. However, a high bun is more recommended because of its energetic look.
– Step 2: Put your ponytail into the gap in the middle of the foam sponge bun shaper.
– Squeeze the sponge tight to make a firm grip on your hair, bring it down to the end of your high ponytail.
– Step 3: Roll the sponge down to the base of your high ponytail, loose or tight depending on how you want it to look. Wrap it around and twist it.
– Step 4: Fan your hair around the sponge to hide it.
– Step 5: Spray some hairspray so that you can keep the bun for a longer time.
Use a bun donut and bobby pins
– Step 1: Comb and tie your hair extensions into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic hair tie.
– Step 2: Thread your ponytail through the bun donut, so you have your donut at the base of your ponytail. It is like another hair tie.
– Step 3: Splay your hair extensions all around the bun donut. The bun donut now is covered by your hair.
– Step 4: Put your fingers around the base of the donut. Pull your hair in, grab any section of your hair and then start to twist it around the base.
– Step 5: Gather all the ends of your hair extensions so that they are secured by bobby pins.
Use a hair claw clip
It is very easy to make a bun with a hair claw clip. Thanks to its closely set teeth, there is no room for hair to escape.
– Step 1: Twist your hair extensions tightly to create a twist. Hold the twist upwards again the back of your head.
– Step 2: Place the hair claw clip over the twisted up hair. You can leave some strands hanging for a more casual look.
It is worth noting that a bun with a hair claw clip is perfect for when you have a bad hair day.
Hope that you can apply the tutorials above to your hair extensions. In case you have not owned your suitable hair extensions yet, let’s come to APOHAIR.