3 ways to make use of green tea powder for hair care
Green tea is a familiar drink in many families which every one must know. The benefits of green tea to human health are is unquestionable. Nevertheless, green tea is also a precious ingredient for skin care and hair care.
Green tea powder is a rich source of catechins. In other words, catechins are the main component of green tea powder. It is useful in controlling and preventing hair loss.
In addition to catechins, carotenoids and tacopherols found in green tea leaves have the ability to nurture your natural hair during dry autumn and winter months.
Soften your hair
Green tea powder can be mixed with some other ingredients to make a natural hair mask.
– Prepare Matcha green tea powder, a tablespoon of rice wine, one tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil. Mix them well together.
– Apply the mixture above to your hair and keep it for about 30-45 minutes.
– After removing the towel from your hair, spend 1 minute massaging your hair gently. After that, use warm water to rinse the mixture out of your hair.
SEE MORE: Weft hair extensions
SEE MORE: Bulk hair extensions
Reduce hair loss
The fact is that the antioxidants in green tea make it be known as a natural astringent and anti-bacterial agent. Besides, green tea has the ability to balance the natural moisture content of your scalp and your natural hair and remove the dirt from your hair.
By using Matcha green tea powder, you can be saved from hair loss as well as hair breakage during such dry weather.
– Prepare a bowl. Sift 2-3 teaspoons of Matcha green tea powder into this bowl.
– Add warm water (60-70 degrees Celsius) to the bowl.
– Stir well to dissolve the powder. Wait until it is cool.
– After washing your hair with shampoo, apply the mixture to your hair and scalp. Keep it on your hair for around 15 minutes then rinse out with clean water.
Stimulate hair growth
According to the Department of Dermatology (Seoul National University College of Medicine), green tea can enhance the growth of your hair. Specifically, they have proved that Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which hinders hair growth is inhibited owning to green tea. Moreover, the antioxidants in green tea can stimulate your hair to grow at an optimal rate.
– Mix 20g of Matcha green tea powder with 50 liters of warm water.
– Using this mixture to wash your hair again after shampooing it.
– Heat up apple cider vinegar then apply it to the hair. Leave it on for 1 hour.
Many women who suffer from thin hair or hair loss or who have short hair have tried this method. As expected, their hair grows at a faster rate.
Being one of the largest distributors of human hair extensions in Vietnam, we spend every hour trying to satisfy our customers all over the world. If you have ever used our hair extensions, let us know your feeling about our products.