Hairstyles for 14-inch Straight Weaves
For the longest time, medium length hair has been in extreme popularity amongst celebs and hairstylists, thanks to it looking gorgeous on anyone as well as being so versatile a haircut. While long hair takes too long to grow, short hairs just ain’t for everyone. The mid-hair, on the other hand, strikes the balance between the other two – between the versatility of long locks and the ease of the short ones. But what do we mean by “versatility”? In this post, we’re giving you some helpful information and hairstyles for 14 inch straight weaves.
- Why Need 14-inch Straight Weaves
It’s hard enough to keep your tresses healthy, especially when you’re a part of this world – full of pollution and extreme weather. Sweat, salt, the sunlight of the summer or dryness, humidity in winter can all put you and your precious hair under pressure. Apparently, hair extensions are the savior we are looking for, but why the 14-inch straight weaves is a must for you?
If the 12-inch weaves are for hairstyles of the chin to shoulder-length, the 14-inch straight weaves are supposed to reach our chests or areas below the shoulders. It can not only add volumes to our lock but also lengthen our manes without making our locks unnatural.
The 14-inch straight weaves can be made of either synthetic or humans’ hair, which is more common. At APO Hair, we sell 100% Vietnamese Remy Human Hair 14-inch straight weaves in packages – 100 grams each. A set of 14-inch straight weaves is just right for you to get your drastic makeover. We also supply another type of 14-inch hair extensions; that’s the bulk hairs. While you have to sew the weave into your natural hair, you want to fix the bulk hair with a tight hair elastic.
The 14-inch weaves are neither too short (rarely add any lengths) nor too long (take extra time to apply), which makes it one of the quickest fixes you can ever have. It’s completely safe to say that this hair extension is a wise choice that will lead your busy life.
SEE MORE: Really shiny hair
SEE MORE: Ombre hair extensions
SEE MORE: Virgin remy hair
SEE MORE: Best Weave Online Stores
SEE MORE: Lace front wig
- Hairstyles for 14-inch Straight Weaves
#1 Blunt Lob
For a chest-length hairstyle, the blunt lobs are just what you need. The cut is stylish and flattering on anyone from round to oval face shapes. You want to have your tresses fall all at one length so that the lock can be edgy yet gives off an energetic vibe. To maintain your cut, remember to use straightening hair products, hair oils, and soothing serum to keep them as long-lasting as possible.
#2 Choppy Layers
Layered cuts are always the so-call “national hairstyle” as they are super easy to achieve yet super low in maintenance. It can be said that this choppy layered cut is one of the most creative and unique hairstyles due to the fact that the chunky hair is not at all alike normal seamlessly transition layers. This ends up giving you a funky and fun look.
#3 Face-framing Layers
Chubby face and double chin girls will absolutely in love with this hairstyle! To balance out your face shape yet still manage to cover the cheekiness, you may want to have a lot of layers around your face line. This, indeed, is a super try-worthy hairstyle for not only chubby face girls but also others wanting to draw attention away from the faint features on their faces.
#4 Long-front Layers
Layered cut come in different shapes and styling methods. When getting a long-front layered cut, you’ll have your jawline covered and soften the other lines of your face. This is the perfect hairstyle for those who have square face shape or too sharp the face line
- APOHAIR’s 14-inch Straight Weaves
Coming to APO Hair’s weaves, we can guarantee that our hair:
- Perfectly blends in your natural lock without causing irritation.
- Works well with shorter customers (can reach their collarbones or even below).
- Adds extra volumes and movements to shoulder-length hair.
- Adds subtle length for daily hairstyles.
- Double drawn for thick and healthy tips.
There’re several hair standards required in APO Hair that can give you complete satisfaction when choosing APO Hair’s extensions.
- Single drawn: You can actually find a single drawn set of hair extensions as they’re usually sold at a rather low price. However, a piece of single drawn extensions can contain different length hair as they are not as carefully done as the other two.
- Double drawn: This one is of our company priority in comparison to the previous choice, single drawn extensions are not only thicker but also fair in terms of length distribution.
- Super double drawn (Double-drawn type 2): Nearly 100% of the strands in super double drawn extensions are at the same length, which contributes to the ultimate boost of volume to your original lock. Be that as it may, this type of hair extensions can be costly depending on how long the hair you want to buy is.
APO Hair is now having 4 main standards for hair: Single Drawn Type 1&2, and Double Drawn Type 1&2, which have quite the same features as the 3 standards above. Back to the 14-inch straight weaves, our hair will come in the same standards as stated above.
And, though it can be denied that black or brown is always the most suitable color for almost all events. Sometimes need to stand out in some events such as proms or parties. Other colors, such as brown or blonde, would be the ideal color for you. At APOHair, we serve the 14-inch straight weave in different color ranging from natural black to platinum.