Discover Stunning Tape-In Hair Extensions: A Comprehensive Guide
Welcome to a world of endless hair possibilities as Apohair proudly introduces you to the remarkable realm of tape-in hair extensions. In this ultimate guide, we delve into the art of achieving luscious locks that seamlessly blend with your natural beauty. From an array of textures and colors to the distinction between Double Drawn Hair (A++) and Luxury Super Double Drawn Hair (LLA3+), we invite you on a journey to redefine your look with the ease and elegance that tape-in extensions offer.
Embrace the beauty that lies within these extensions as we unravel the steps to effortless application and graceful removal. Transform your hair dreams into reality with Apohair’s expert insights and premium tape-in extensions.
Overview Of The Tape-In Hair Extensions Portfolio
Welcome to the world of tape-in extensions at Apohair, where convenience meets style. Our tape-in extensions offer a semi-permanent solution for achieving voluminous and luscious locks. Dive into our diverse portfolio, which features an array of textures, colors, and lengths to cater to your unique hair preferences.
Who Should And Shouldn’t Use Tape-in Hair Extensions?
Tape-in extensions can be used by various individuals, including:
- Individuals looking for temporary hair transformations: Tape-in extensions are a popular choice for those who want to change their hairstyle temporarily, such as for a special occasion or event. They can be easily applied and removed without causing damage to the natural hair.
- People with thin or fine hair: Tape-in extensions are a great option for individuals with thin or fine hair who desire additional volume and length. The extensions can be strategically placed to add thickness and fullness to the natural hair.
- Individuals with shorter hair: Tape-in extensions can be used by individuals with shorter hair who wish to add length. The extensions are applied close to the scalp, creating a seamless and natural look.
- People who prefer a non-invasive method: Tape-in hair extensions are considered a non-invasive method of hair extension application. Unlike other methods that involve heat or chemicals, tape-in extensions use adhesive tape to attach the extensions to the natural hair, making it a suitable option for those who prefer a less invasive approach.
- Individuals who desire versatility: Tape-in extensions allow for versatility in styling. They can be curled, straightened, or styled in various ways, providing individuals with the freedom to achieve different looks.
- Those seeking low-maintenance options: Tape-in extensions require minimal maintenance compared to other types of hair extensions. They can be easily washed, styled, and maintained like natural hair, making them a convenient choice for individuals with a busy lifestyle.
Tape-in extensions can’t be used by various individuals, including:
- Individuals with weak, damaged, or weakened hair: If your hair is weak, damaged, or weakened due to chemicals, bacteria, heat, or other issues, using tape-ins may cause further damage to your hair.
- People with scalp inflammation or scalp disorders: If you have scalp issues such as scalp inflammation, bacterial infections, fungal infections, or other scalp disorders, using tape-in extensions may increase the risk of scalp damage or worsen the current condition.
- Individuals experiencing hair loss or thinning: If you are experiencing hair loss or thinning due to genetic factors, stress, hormonal imbalances, or other causes, using tape-in hair extensions may cause tension or additional strain on the hair, without addressing the root issue.
- People with sensitive scalps: If you have a sensitive scalp, are prone to irritation, or are using specific scalp care products or medications, using tape-in hair may cause irritation, infection, or exacerbate the existing condition.
Note that it is important to consult with a hair stylist or extension specialist before deciding to use tape-ins. They will have the knowledge and experience to assess the condition of your hair and advise on the most suitable processing method for you.
Name Some Products of Tape In Hair Extensions
Apohair proudly presents six types of tape in hair extensions, each designed to meet your specific desires:
The most popular form of tape in hair extensions is normal tape, often known as transparent tape. They are the typical width of tape-in extensions, with a regular width of around 4 cm, and are ideal for persons with thick hair. Normal tape has a dependable and secure hold that keeps the hair extensions in place. They are appropriate for people who desire to add volume to their hair.
Because invisible tape-in extensions are thinner than regular tape-ins, they are ideal for persons with thin hair. Invisible tape’s matte appearance makes it less obvious, resulting in a more natural and unnoticeable hair extension application. They are great for those looking for a more natural-looking hair extensions. They are constructed of a clear adhesive tape that fits in with the natural hair and allows the extensions to rest flat against the head.
Mini tape-in hair extensions typically refer to smaller-sized tape tabs designed specifically for thin or fine hair, about 3 cm wide. The smaller size of the tape tabs allows for a more discreet and secure attachment. They are also less noticeable and feel more lightweight, providing a comfortable experience for the wearer. This type of extension is less visible and requires less maintenance.
Long tape-in extensions, as the name implies, have a longer adhesive strip, making them a popular choice among salon owners and hair distributors. Long tape-ins are regular tape-ins with significantly longer strips. The long tape strip will be customized to fit the individual needs of their clients. Buying hair extensions with longer tape tabs can save money, especially for expert stylists or individuals who use a lot of extensions.
Tape 1 cm
These tape-in extensions are the tiniest of all tape in hair extensions, measuring only 1 centimeter wide. Suitable for precise application or for dealing with tiny portions of hair, such as very fine hair, to add a modest bit of volume, length, or highlights.
Tape 8 cm
These tape-in extensions are roughly 8 cm broad and wider than standard tape-in extensions. The 8cm tape is useful for swiftly covering bigger portions of hair or personalizing by cutting it into smaller pieces, depending on the needs of the customer.
Explore an array of textures, including straight, curly, and wavy, along with an extensive color palette that caters to your unique style. Furthermore, our tape-in extensions fall into two product lines: Standard Hair Extensions and Luxury Hair Extensions, offering options to suit different preferences.
You may like: Styling Tape In Hair Extensions For Various Hair Lengths
Tape-in hair extensions cost
Based on the lengths and sizes or types of products, tape-ins of Apohair will have different prices. Here are the details:
Double Drawn Hair (A++):
Luxury Super Double Drawn Hair (LLA3+):
The Difference Between Standard Hair Extensions And Luxury Extensions
Standard Hair Extensions and Luxury Hair Extensions are both fantastic options for refreshing your appearance, creating intriguing hair effects, and boosting your confidence. Each type brings unique advantages, catering to your needs and personal style.
Standard Hair Extensions:
Standard Hair Extensions are designed with fine, delicate strands. This feature allows them to blend seamlessly with your natural hair, creating a perfect harmony. With the ability to dye well in darker shades, you can unleash your creativity with your preferred colors without worrying about tangling or losing elegance.
Standard Hair Extensions offer affordability, making them an excellent choice for those wanting to experiment with a range of colors and styles.
Luxury Hair Extensions:
With Luxury Hair Extensions, you’ll enjoy stronger and more durable strands. They possess excellent dyeing capabilities, even with the lightest and purest shades. This feature allows you to experiment with unique color changes without fearing negative impacts on hair health.
Another notable trait of Luxury Hair Extensions is their extended lifespan, helping you maintain the beauty of your hair for longer periods without frequent changes.
How to Apply and Remove Tape In Hair Extensions
How to Apply Tape-In Hair Extensions
The application process is crucial for achieving a seamless and natural look with tape-ins. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll walk you through the entire process, from preparing your hair to properly attaching the extensions.
- Step 1: Start by washing and drying your hair thoroughly. It’s important to ensure that your hair is clean and free of any product buildup, as this can affect the adhesive strength of the tape.
- Step 2: Section your hair into small, even sections using a comb and sectioning clip. The sections should be about the same width as the tape-in extensions.
- Step 3: Take one tape-in extension and remove the protective film from the tape. Place the extension under the section of hair, about half an inch from the scalp.
- Step 4: Press the extension firmly onto the hair, making sure that the tape is completely flat and secure. Repeat this process for all the sections of hair, working your way up the head.
- Step 5: Once all the extensions are in place, use scissors to trim any excess length if necessary.
It’s important to note that the adhesive on the tape can weaken over time, so you’ll need to have the extensions re-applied every 6-8 weeks to maintain the desired look.
How To Remove Tape-In Extensions
To know how to remove tape-in extensions, let’s dive into these steps as below:
Apply Tape Remover: Use a tape extension remover to gently dissolve the adhesive.
Slide Extensions Apart: Once the adhesive is loosened, gently slide the extensions apart.
Remove Residue: Remove any leftover adhesive from your hair using a specialized adhesive remover.
Reapply or Store: If reusing, apply fresh tape to the extensions. If storing, ensure the extensions are clean and dry before safely storing them.
How Long Do Tape-in Hair Extensions Last?
Many individuals question, “How long do tape in hair extensions last?” before investing in hair extensions. Here’s the solution.
After 6-8 weeks, your hair will start to grow and the hair extension will move with it, generating a bigger distance between the knot and your scalp. As a result, after 6-8 weeks of use, all tape hair extensions should be removed and replaced, occasionally sooner depending on the hair growth cycle and the general quality of your extensions. To avoid hair damage, it is critical to remove them after 8 weeks of use.
Apohair invites you to explore the magic of tape-in hair extensions that offer semi-permanent transformation with style and ease. With options like Double Drawn Hair (A++) and Luxury Super Double Drawn Hair (LLA3+), our collection caters to your unique preferences. Discover the possibilities of tape-in extensions and embark on a journey to redefine your look effortlessly. Apohair‘s comprehensive guide ensures that your experience with tape-in extensions is seamless, empowering you to unlock your hair’s full potential.